A visit to the Yper Museum takes about an hour and a half. Please wear a mouth mask during your visit. Covid Safe Ticket is not a requirement.
Ticket sales stop one hour before closing time.
GETTING TO THE MUSEUM
A 19 direction Ieper > exit 4 (Ieper/Heuvelland/Zillebeke) > end of exit left > roundabout after about 3 km > direction Ieper centrum
Free of charge in the Minneplein car park.
Paying on the Grote Markt and Sint-Maartensplein (except on Sundays and public holidays)
More on: https://www.ieper.be/parkeren-2
All publications, fun gadgets and original gifts of the Yper Museum can be ordered online in the web shop, at the Yper Museum reception desk and in the museum shop of the Tourism Office in the Cloth Hall.
Yper Museum is accessible for less mobile visitors, persons with hearing and visual impairments.
Less mobile visitors
- Are you coming in a wheelchair? Please let us know in advance and report to the reception desk. An attendant will take you to the lift.
- Your companion will enjoy a special discount of € 3.5 on the individual adult fare.
- There are seats in the museum rooms and there are adapted toilets.
- A walker and a wheelchair are available at the reception desk. You can reserve these in advance.
- Informative room texts are available in the museum.
- There are no special facilities because our museum is very visual. All film clips are subtitled.
- Your companion enjoys a special discount of € 3.5 on the individual adult rate.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the museum.
- For the blind and visually impaired, a multi-sensory tour has been developed in cooperation with the target group.
Partner of EU Disability Card