>>Book your tickets HERE.
Be sure to take the following measures before you arrive. Then your visit is guaranteed to be flawless!
Book your tickets in advance
- You can do this online. When you make your reservation, choose a time block. This allows us to spread the number of visitors throughout the day.
- Reservations can be made up to one hour before your arrival. Visitors without a reservation may be asked to return at a later time if the time block is full at that time.
- Booked tickets can be paid for without contact at the museum counter.
Visit the museum in a safe way
- You follow the indicated walking direction using the arrows on the ground. This way you can cross other visitors at a safe distance.
- Of course, the rules of social distancing also apply here. We ask visitors to keep at least 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- At the ticket desk and in the museum we provide hand sanitizers.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
The entrance bracelets (the cat's paw bracelet) will be given to you after your visit. As a reminder, but above all to keep the risk of infection as small as possible.
In addition to these special measures, our visitor regulations continue to apply.